I tried this drink last Monday after my friend Selina shared the recipe on Facebook. I loved this combination as it makes perfect cup for an evening or even weekend afternoon!
SPIKED CINNAMON MALTED DRINK
(makes one cup)
- 30g (2 tbsp) malted drink powder (e.g Horlicks, Ovaltine)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 250ml milk
- 45ml (1 shot) almond liqueur (e.g Disaronno, Amaretto)
1. Spoon malted drink powder into the mug together with cinnamon and mix to a smooth paste with a little water.
2. Heat the milk and froth it a little bit if you can, this will make your drink taste just a little more smooth.Pour the milk into the mug together with the shot of almond liqueur.
3. If you want you can sprinkle some cinnamon/sugar mixture on the top.
Enjoy your weekend ;)