Since our new arrival is due in the moment, I started to think of simple recipes for dinners to come. You know, the ones does not require slow cooking or lots of preparation. The recipe that I found on The Kitchen Paper have promised it all! This chicken was definitely the quickest dinner I have ever made (almost). The recipe is bellow.
PAPRIKA CHICKEN & SPINACH WITH WHITE WINE BUTTER SAUCE adopted from The Kitchen Paper
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into strips (even quicker to cook!)
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper (don't be stingy here)
- 2 knobs of butter butter, about 70g (I used oil instead, but butter would have been better)
- small bunch fresh thyme leaves
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1 large handful of frozen spinach
1. Season the chicken breasts pieces with the paprika, salt and pepper2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken breast pieces and fry them for 3 min before adding thyme and garlic. Cook, stirring the thyme and garlic around, for about 2 minutes before adding the wine and frozen spinach.3. Bring the wine to a gentle simmer and let cook for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, make sure the chicken is done, and serve with couscous or other grain of your choice. Enjoy!