Anyways, I am still passionate about ice cream and not having great great weather does not put me off from having some for breakfast. This particular ice lolly I tried making the other day is actually specifically for breakfast. It's pretty easy to make too! Just what you need when a sunny morning does finally come :-). For these breakfast ice lollies you will need mango lassi that can be bought, although it is so easy to make it yourself. This is how I made mine....
MANGO LASSI adapted from good old Jamie Oliver
- 3 cardamon pods, seeds out and crushed
- 1 ripe mango, pealed and chopped
- 250g natural yogurt
- 50g ice cubes (if serving straight away)
- runny honey (just a drizzle)
- Mango lassi (recipe above)
- Hand full of granola (can be shop bought as well)
- Fresh mint, finely chopped
1. Mix the mint into the lassi.
2. Pour the lassi into ice lolly mould and sprinkle granola on top.