So as you may know for me this year was all about organising. Because there are lots to tidy up after doing (still doing) so much DIY! Few months ago I started working on my craft supplies and sadly I came across a horrifying moth infestation which made things a little bit more complicated... arghhhh! Not only did I have to untangle my very messy yarn I also had to get rid of these unwanted creatures... yuck! This is how my yarn basket looked like when I discovered the sad reality...First I googled if it was really moths I was dealing with. Pictures online matched with mine which confirmed that it was indeed what I feared most. I realised I had to just get on with it, quick! So I read and I read about different methods how to kill the moths, larvae and it's eggs (this article was my favourite), but the only one that seemed practical to me was to freeze all my yarn. Hmm... that will need lot's of freezer space! So I did it in batches which caused some problems with the yarn that was waiting in the queue. You see these evil moths are very quick to breed! I started with eggs and one moth and after just a day it turned into more eggs, moth and larvae...arghhhh!!! I ended up freeing up as much space as I can (that meant using up some of the frozen food) so I can stuff leftover yarn into freezer. Luckily we were going on holidays so I could just leave it there and forget it for a bit and deal with it later... phew!Once I was back from holiday (all relaxed and all) I went back to sorting out my precious yarn. I cleaned the basket where I store my yarn with vinegar. I ordered some moth cedar and distributed it around the house. I organised the yarn and I think is so far so good. I think I won! Hope you found my story comforting if your yarn got infested (to be honest I just hope it does not happen to you).